Stop using single-use, oil-based plastic bags that are terrible for the environment and reduce the amount of unnecessary plastic entering your municipal landfills.
The Poly/Cloth bag is the answer for the environmental issues. They can be used hundreds of times, and when necessary they can easily be sprayed down or can be machine washable.
So simple to use:
- Attach the Poly/Cloth Bag to the rails of the KBI with the exclusive Retainer Clips
- Fill the bag
- Remove the Clips and let the Bag fall to the ground
- Lift the KBI unit over the full bag
- Empty the bag in your Composter or Compost Bin
- Rinse the bag with the hose and water ( if necessary)
- Let dry for about 5 minutes
- Re-use again and again
These bags can be used hundreds of time and are guaranteed for 2 years (under normal use)
The KBI Green Bags are meant for compostable collection of leaves, brush and garden debris.
The KBI Blue Bags are designed for collection and storage of recyclable cans, bottles, jars, and plastic water and beverage containers. The mesh bag is “breathable” and helps to dry out the contents while they are being collected and the acid based bottom prevents stick liquid form leaking on the floor of your shed or garage.
Make the switch today and STOP using plastic bags!